Frind Estate Winery is taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our guests, our employees and their families. We have implemented the following sanitation procedures and safety protocols to ensure that we do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our communities safe and healthy.
Please be aware that the measures we are taking may mean longer wait times and restrictions on group size and conduct.
We thank you for your patience and understanding with our customer service team while we maintain these heightened safety protocols.
- Reserved tastings to limit the number of patrons inside our Tasting Room at any given time
- Annie’s Cafe & Lounge tables at least 2 metres apart and no more than 6 people to a table
- Directional signage & stanchions for crowd control and physical distancing
- Staff to maintain a distance of 2 metres when serving or working with/near members of the public
Cleaning & Hygiene Protocols
- Hand sanitiser provided to all customers upon entry to our premises
- High touch points such as countertops, door handles & POS machines will be disinfected on an enhanced schedule throughout the day
- Washrooms are cleaned & sanitised on an enhanced schedule throughout the day
- Plexiglass barriers installed at the cashier in Annie’s Cafe & Lounge
- Full sanitation performed by a professional cleaning company at the end of every day
- Single use items will be provided where applicable e.g. disposable spittoons
- All tasting glasses will be sanitised using high temperature industrial glass washers
- Increased handwashing requirements for all staff
Stay in touch !
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, news and promotions.