For Our Valued Customers and Employees
(Updated September 13th, 2021)
The Provincial Health Minister has identified that the Central Okanagan region has had a very high increase in cases resulting in an outbreak. As a result, effective at midnight tonight, July 28th, 2021, MASKS MUST BE WORN in all public places indoors.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements
- No proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required except for seated wine tastings.
Annie’s Beach Café
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required when sitting inside the cafe and at our licensed, lakefront picnic area.
Dining in the Domes
Open Wednesday to Sunday for dinner service with the following restrictions:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all guests.
- Table maximum is 6 guests
The Regional Orders include:
- Masks required in all indoor public spaces in the Central Okanagan. Patrons must wear masks unless seated
- Masks are encouraged to be worn outdoors if you are unable to physically distance
- Physical Distancing in indoor and outdoor places (between tables, line-ups indoors)
- Interior Health is also discouraging non-essential travel to/from the Central Okanagan unless fully vaccinated
- It is recommended that gatherings and events take place outdoor events in the Central Okanagan
- Interior Health gatherings are for organized events have a capacity is 50 people or 50%
The increase in cases have identified that those exposed and testing positive are coming from those that are not fully vaccinated to help in getting more people fully vaccinated for those in the Central Okanagan they have now reduced the interval time between doses to 28 days between dose 1 and 2.
For questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-212-3662.
Stay in touch !
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, news and promotions.