For Our Valued Customers and Employees
(Updated July 1, 2021)
As we have entered Phase 3 of Covid restrictions from the BCDC and the PHA, we are now moving to a Communicable Disease Prevention Program. As such, the following are guidelines in place:
• Frind Estate Winery will ensure that fundamental measures of communicable disease prevention are in place, including appropriate handwashing and personal hygiene practices, appropriate ventilation, and staying home when sick for employees
• Frind Estate Winery is prepared to implement or maintain additional measures at times when the risk of communicable disease in the Interior Health Region or workplace is elevated, as advised, and directed by public health.
Frind Estate Winery is following the recommendations regarding “optional” masks as follows:
- If you are fully vaccinated 14 days after dose 2
- Masks are optional for children aged 2 to 12
- Children under 2 should not wear masks
- Proof of vaccination does not need to be requested by service providers
- Some people may choose to continue to wear a mask after they're fully vaccinated and that's okay
- Disposable face masks are available to employees or visitors upon request
For questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com or 250-212-3662.
Stay in touch !
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, news and promotions.