(0) | $0.00
2019 Chardonnay

2019 Chardonnay

Chardonnay exceeded the industry's expectations in 2019 as the weather provided us with long, sunny, smoke-free days and cool, fall evenings. We took the opportunity to incorporate Chardonnay from multiple vineyards across the Okanagan Valley to create mouth watering aromas and crisp acidity- this is not your Grandmother’s Chardonnay!

With only 15% of the wine going through malolactic fermentation, this wine is light and crisp with minimal oak on the palate. The remaining 85% was cool fermented in stainless steel tanks. The oak is soft and plays well with flavours of pear, pineapple, vanilla and hints of starfruit.

Ready for an afternoon on the patio!

In Stock
Add To Cart
/ 750ml
SKU: 50878-19
Add To Cart
/ Case of 12