Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the wines in my shipment?
1. First, you'll need to login into your account using the "Login" link in the top right hand corner of the website.
2. Once logged in, you'll see your name appear in the same spot of our webpage i.e "Hello Bob". Gain access to your account/profile information by clicking on your name. You'll see a list of account options pop up in a menu bar.
3. From this list, you can edit and make changes to your billing & shipping addresses as well as your credit card. The important section you'll want to click on is "Club Shipment".
4. Click on Club Shipment and make changes to the wines. There will be default wines already in but you can remove those & add what you want.
5. All changes made will be emailed to us.
6. Your saved order will be processed on the date specified in our club shipment email. Please refrain from using our regular online ordering system as it does not link to our club shipment.
I've signed up for a user choice club but received a shipment of wines I didn't choose. Why?
- Our Wine Club is user choice but we need your help when selecting the wines. A newsletter email will be sent out with a "default shipment" we've curated for those feeling adventurous. This important email is sent 1 month before shipping; it includes important shipment information & shipping dates. If you do not update your wine preferences or edit your account information before our cut-off date, we automatically ship you the 6 or 12 bottles listed in the email.
- We will try to accomodate as best as possible to correct any late changes or orders however, we cannot guarantee late changes. If there are shipping changes made after we've sent out your wines, additional shipping charges may apply.
I've fufilled my 2 shipment commitment, how do I cancel my membership?
We ask that you send us an email with your request to cancel to our Club Coordinator Emily and she will send you a confirmation email once received. We do retain your account with basic personal information in the event you'd like to come visit us again!
Where do you ship?
We are currently shipping wine to the following provinces: BC, AB, SK, MB, P.E.I, NS & Yukon. All other provinces currently do not allow direct to consumer sales.
We continue to monitor provincial changes and hope to ship wines to everyone soon.
Stay in touch !
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, news and promotions.