If you're having any troubles navigating our Wine Club, please see some of our frequently asked questions below. If we have missed answering one of your questions, please email our Club Manager Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 778-754-8089.
How do I change the wines in my shipment?
Remember, the minimum order must be 6 bottles & you can always add on extra!
1. First, you'll need to login into your account. Click HERE to login now.
2. Once logged in, you'll see your name appear in the top, right-hand corner of the webpage i.e "Hello Emily". Gain access to your account/profile information by clicking on your name. You'll see a list of options pop up in a menu bar.
3. From this list, you can edit and make changes to your billing & shipping addresses as well as your credit card. The important section you'll want to click on is "Club Shipment".
4. Click on Club Shipment and follow the directions provided. You will have full access to our wine portfolio to change the wines in the shipment and save.
5. All changes made will be automatically emailed to us.
6. Your saved order will be processed on the date specified in our club shipment email. Please refrain from using our regular online ordering system as it does not link to our club shipment.
I've signed up for a user choice club but received a shipment of wines I didn't choose. Why?
- While our club is user choice, we send out a newsletter with a "base shipment" we've curated for those feeling adventurous & interested in trying something new. Our Club shipment email is sent out 1 month before shipping with all important dates & this allows you up to 2 weeks to login to your account and make any changes to your order. If you do not do this before our cut-off date, we automatically ship you the 6 bottles listed in that earlier email.
- We will accomodate as best as possible to correct any late orders however cannot always guarantee this as our Club continues to grow.
Where do you ship wine to?
- We are currently shipping wine to the following provinces: BC, AB, SK, MB, P.E.I & NS. All other provinces currently do not allow direct to consumer sales. We continue to monitor provincial changes and hope to ship wines to everyone soon.
I've fufilled my 2 shipment commitment but want to cancel my membership, how can I do this?
- We ask that you send us an email with your request to cancel. Our Club Manager Emily will send you a cancellation confirmation once received & delete your credit card on file. We do retain your account with basic personal information in the event you'd like to come visit us again!
Stay in touch !
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, news and promotions.