FRIND WINE CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We're thrilled to have you join our Frind Family and start enjoying the perks of membership. As it goes with most memberships, we'd like to address a few important terms & conditions upon signing up to our Club.
- You authorize FRIND WINERY to charge your credit card automatically for each shipment, twice per calendar year.
- All sales of wine are processed in BC therefore BC taxes and bottle deposit will be applied.
- All club members must be 19 years of age or older.
- If you request to pick up orders from our winery, they will be held for 30 days. After that time, we will ship to your address on file at your expense.
- All shipments must be sent to a Canadian address. We recommend using an address where you are able to receive packages during the day, such as your business address.
- Members commit to a minimum of 2 shipment per calendar year, after which any cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation of membership must be received in writing 30 days prior to the next scheduled shipment.
- It is the responsibility of the member to update account details such as address changes, vacation alerts, credit card information, etc by contacting us.
- To ensure you receive all club correspondence, please provide a valid personal email address.
- All information about your shipments, charges, club events and newsletters will be sent via email.
- By signing up for our wine club you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all terms and conditions.
Stay in touch !
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Keep up to date on the latest wine releases, news and promotions.